Symptoms of Dropsy in Betta Fish Fish Care
The betta or Siamese fighting fish, is a freshwater fish that is commonly seen in aquariums. Males come in a wide range of colors while females tend to be more drably colored.... 2/01/2013 · So the only humane thing to do was help to put him out of his misery - quickly. I researched this issue all over the web. Suggestions from experts ranged from putting him into a ziplock bag and putting him in the freezer to placing him in a bowl filled with chemicals.
Fighting fish with swollen stomach ? Yahoo Answers
My Betta is also suffering from a swollen tummy. I took him out of my 45 G tank into a gallon hospital tank. I’m treating him daily with 95% water changes, 1 tsp of epsom salt, and 1/4 tsp of terramycin.... So, if you were planning on putting your betta out of its misery, then we've got a change in plans for you! It's not too late to cure your fish. So what is this bloating, you might ask?
Why is betta fish not moving answers.com
My Betta fish is multicolored and is so pretty but her has dropsey:( because we just relized that he has dropsey we cleaned his tank out and emptyed it out and we put him in a little jar or cup and put a little bit of water in it but enough that he can kind of swin but he still can come up to get air easly but he has to work very hard to go up sometimes my mom or I will have to go up to the how to prepare for 5th job 23/03/2014 · Re: Putting a fish out of its misery Post by kraftykarp » March 23rd, 2014, 2:47 pm the fish is off to a better place now used the cloves successfully it worked a treat , I waited till the mucus started coming off before removing him.
One Of My Platy Has Lump Near Tail!! Think Fish Tropical
26/09/2017 · You should put it out of its misery... Rereading that, it could come across as biting. That wasn't my tone or intention. Sometimes the least painful/traumatic death for … how to put a displacement map on a material blender There is a lot of misinformation out there about betta fish—mostly propagated by the pet stores that sell them. Let’s start by getting the facts straight about bettas.
How long can it take?
Common Diseases in Freshwater Fish Betta fish bettas
- Is it more humane to kill a wounded animal or leave it to
- Bloated Betta Fish How to Cure Your Bloated Betta Fish
- Euthanasia A Humane End for a Life in Suffering BettaSmart
- How to Euthanize a Fish Pets bighow.org
How To Put A Betta Fish Out Of Its Misery
8/03/2009 · For a fish as small as a platy, the simplest way, gruesome as it may sound, is to put it in a small plastic bag like a sandwich bag, take it outside and place it on a hard surface, like a concrete drive way, and simply mash it with a brick or stone.
- Oh where it says I started killing one fish I meant ammonia only killed one fish when I started (I don't kill my fish don't worry I only do it to put it out its misery it was just my bad gramma and spell check)
- 26/09/2017 · You should put it out of its misery... Rereading that, it could come across as biting. That wasn't my tone or intention. Sometimes the least painful/traumatic death for …
- 20/07/2008 · When I put a cube of bloodworms and it floats at the top of the tank, the angels break it up so that the betta is able to pick off the smaller pieces the angels leave behind, all the while the betta is swimming with, around, over the angels, and neither nips at the other. The betta …
- A veces, todo parece romperse. Esta foto fue tomada momentos después de que la familia de Lana la devolvieran a una residencia canina - un lugar que conocía demasiado bien. Enco