GLSL Programming/GLUT/Transparency Wikibooks
15/09/2015 · In my MFC application, I am trying to draw a GDI line on top of OpenGL cubes. I draw OpenGL cubes first, and then when I draw a GDI line, I draw to …... 1/05/2003 · glGenTextures for id glBindTexture to bind the texture id with a target glTexImage to load the texture data to a target glTexParameter to change texture parameters
27/09/2000 · There may be an easierway to do this but this is the easiest way I found so far: I am trying to set make my openGL TImage tansparent. If I make the TImage transparent I get a flickering effect when I draw the openGL.... 26/07/2003 · How about take some blue and Red paint and mix them and see what you get. Then again maybe I am thinking about dyes, but in paint your mixing with a white base in most cases.
opengl Transparent parts of texture are opaque black
23/05/2009 · Hey. I'm trying to create a window with two viewports, one for 2d and one for 3d. As far as I can tell, I managed to do that. The problem is that I want one of the viewports to have a white background and I haven't figured out how to do that. how to open coin can Sorry if the question is stupid but I am very new to opengl. I render on a target a scene with a couple of object on a background that is nothing more than the clear colour (which is 0.0,0.0,0.0,0.0).
opengl Render on texture with alpha 0 for the background
21/04/2015 · Karl, it looks like what you're seeing is caused by a program that's playing with Window transparency itself. There are a couple of tools built into Windows for doing this: Aeropeek and window peek both make open windows transparent. how to make clothes transparent in photoshop 7 Blending can be used to make objects appear transparent. However, blending alone is not enough. There are a number of steps that you must take to make transparency work. When you draw things with blending turned on, the renderer reads back pixels from the frame buffer, mixes in the new color and
How long can it take?
TColor with glColor and glClearColor opengl.org
- How to blend multiple overlayed transparent polygons as a
- Changing Background Color in openGL Google Groups
- how to make texture background transparent? opengl.org
- opengl Transparent parts of texture are opaque black
Opengl How To Make Transparent Clearcolor
27/09/2007 · How to create a transparent OpenGL Window? Specifically, I want to display a 3D object on the desktop, without any window borders, and with proper transparency. That is, empty space around the object shows whatever windows are behind it, and if the object is partially transparent, it can be seen through properly.
- 14/01/2009 · Hi, I know what i am asking is a silly question, but somehow i am not able to get the answer of it. I want to create a window & then clear a particular area of that window with a given color.
- As discussed in Section “Vector and Matrix Operations”, vec4(1.0) is just a short way of writing vec4(1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0). Also note that all components of all colors and factors in the blend equation are clamped between 0 and 1.
- All you need are a two shaders the opaque (Diffuse node), and then the transparent (Glass node), then a way to mix them together. Here I'm using the Z axis of generated coordinates. Generated coordinates always go from zero to one along each axis of the object.
- And is there an easier way to turn-off the guidelines and such in these renders? When I want to use that output as “my render,” or at least as the foundation of it, getting rid of “stuff” is clumsy at best.