8 Nicer Ways to Say 'Stupid' Merriam-Webster
People say you are stupid because you may have done something they believe is of questionable intelligence or they want to make you feel bad.They also say your stupid because … you lack of... 30/09/2016 · wikiHow is a wiki similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are written collaboratively. To create this article, 13 people, some anonymous, …
How stupid WordReference Forums
Hi, Today I want to show to TIG fellows, a little class in Spanish, maybe they can learn a good few things, so if you listen someone yelling this, you can at least know what it means.... Translation of stupid at Merriam-Webster's Spanish-English Dictionary. Audio pronunciations, verb conjugations, quizzes and more.
How to say your stupid in Spanish WordHippo
39 Creative Ways to Say Someone is Stupid: 1)A few clowns short of a circus. 2)A few fries short of a Happy Meal. 3)An experiment in Artificial Stupidity. how to make your own apple id 39 Creative Ways to Say Someone is Stupid: 1)A few clowns short of a circus. 2)A few fries short of a Happy Meal. 3)An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
'You're Stupid' in the Filipino Language TAGALOG LANG
hoe - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions how to make your own hamper 11/07/2010 · The answer IS "No soy estupida" . Others say "no soy tonta". It all depends on where you come from.
How long can it take?
Stupid in Spanish Translate English to Spanish Spanish
- traducción How do you say "hot chocolate" in spanish
- How to say stupid in Irish Translation
- How to say your stupid in Spanish WordHippo
- How do you say "I'm not stupid" in Spanish? Yahoo Answers
How To Say Your Stupid In Spanish
As well as making you laugh (maybe), they might help with your Spanish learning, and teach you some new words. Jokes in Spanish are known as chistes , although the …
- 39 Creative Ways to Say Someone is Stupid: 1)A few clowns short of a circus. 2)A few fries short of a Happy Meal. 3)An experiment in Artificial Stupidity.
- Modern Hebrew Slang: How to say 'idiot' in Hebrew Describing Stupid and Evil People - rude but appropriate. So, staying within the boundaries of "moderately inappropriate" vocabulary, we probably should start with definitions of people stupidity.
- it was stupid of me to say that fui tonto al decir eso; cometí una estupidez al decir eso. it was a stupid thing to do fue una tontería or una estupidez. that's the stupidest thing I ever heard jamás he oído semejante tontería or estupidez. It was such a stupid thing to have quarrelled about. plain. 2 (insensible, dazed) atontado. to be stupid with tiredness to be stupid with grief to be
- Definition: stupid, silly. Here we have a lovely example of a word which began its life (in our language, at least) with a figurative meaning, and only took on a literal one after more than a century of use.