Making Feminized Cannabis Seeds with Colloidal Silver Ep
Colloidal silver can be used to make feminized beans and it is easy to make your own. A lot of people make it all the time for their health as it a great antibacterial agent and used as preventive maintenance.... When trying to make a feminized strain I have found that . the best method is to use colloidal silver to turn a clone of the . strain into a male. Colloidal Silver when made properly and used . properly can change the genetics of a female marijuana plant . so that it will grow male pollen satchels instead of female bud . calyxes. These pollen satchels do not contain the male Y chro-mosome
Making Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver Page 7
So I have doing some research on making feminized seeds and I came across this bit of info. I will not be able to try this for a couple months since I don't grow indoors.... found this really interesting How do I create feminized marijuana seeds? When growing regular marijuana seeds, the resulting plants end up being about 50% male and 50% female.
A Process Analysis of Making Colloidal Silver for
UPDATE: The sterling silver solution or/ suspension spray confirmed to work!! my female R2 is now covered with male balls!! Next step is to pollinate a non-sprayed (pure female w/ no cs or sterling silver treatments) R2 and then R2 x G13. how to make rice stick together for cutlets 23/02/2016 · Hi, I'm new to breeding but I'm working on my first attempt at feminized seeds. I'm using homemade colloidal silver, made in small batches about every 4 days, with a …
Plants How To Use Colloidal Silver
2/05/2012 · using colloidal silver to make feminised seeds... Start spraying your target plant with CS just before you send it into 12/12 flowering, and keep spraying every few days. I won't go into details, but the CS causes the female to produce male flowers/pollen. how to play with breasts to make them bigger What are Feminized Seeds? Just like humans, cannabis plants have two dominate genders (though a third, hermaphrodite, is also possible). Like humans as well, the breeding process happens between a male and female plant.
How long can it take?
**Tried and true way of making fem seeds with colloidal
- Making Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver Page 7
- Feminized Cannabis Seeds Using STS Steemit
- Colloidal Silver Question THCFarmer Cannabis
- Making Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver Southern
How To Make Feminized Seeds With Colloidal Silver
6/01/2019 · Grow Tacoma is a 21+ Medical Cannabis Channel . Documenting my personal legal medical grow – nothing is for sale! I set up my first-ever scrog – let …
- For this process, you will need a very small quantity of colloidal silver (pure silver) and distilled water. Put the former into the latter, then, making use of a spray bottle, apply the resulting mixture onto your lady plants while they are flowering.
- Why would colloidal silver on the plant make it dangerous to use? The reason for colloidal silver to exist in the first place was for human consumption for health benefits.
- UPDATE: The sterling silver solution or/ suspension spray confirmed to work!! my female R2 is now covered with male balls!! Next step is to pollinate a non-sprayed (pure female w/ no cs or sterling silver treatments) R2 and then R2 x G13.
- The Colloidal Silver Method With the colloidal or pure silver method, you also need distilled water. Use a spray bottle to apply this mixture to your female marijuana …